donderdag 2 december 2010

a new chance

You know I haven’t felt this way for a long long time.
And I didn’t think I would feel like this ever again
After all the mistakes I’ve made in the last year it feels unbelievable
Just to meet a guy like you
I don’t deserve this
I don’t deserve anyone who cares for me the way you do
It wouldn’t be a big surprise if this was all a lie
And I couldn’t even blame you if it was
We didn’t had the best start ever
So we probably won’t have the best ending either
But I hope with all my heart that this won’t  ever end
Cause it feels so great
Maybe I’m making the biggest mistake ever by choosing you
If I can say it’s a choice..
But it just feels so good
And I won’t be making the same mistakes I did before
And I will be there for you whenever you need me
Just give it a chance.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten