dinsdag 30 november 2010

the up's and downs with you

I love being with you
I enjoy every second around you
but there always seem to be something wrong.
I don't know why..
but somehow we aren't ment to be with eachother.
It's hard to be nice to you
cause somehow I love to kick you down
just to keep you around
cause that's the way it seems to work with us.
When I'm nice to you
I'm nothing to you
it's like I'm not even there
I can try my best but it's nothing
but when I don't try this hard to be nice
and I let my feelings free
and say whatever there's on my mind
you seem to see me
you seem to want me
want me the way I once have been longing for you
but it's not enough
cause we're two jalous people
who love to love eachother
but love even more to hate eachother
not that we really could..
I love you
just the way you are
with your anger all the time
your lies about everything
with your tears for nothing
I love you just the way you are
with your sweet words
your stupid actions
and your beautiful face
It's just never enough
not after all this time

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten