maandag 8 november 2010

You've got me screaming insecure

It feels like I’m on fire
Every bone in my body is ready to explode
I miss you
But I can’t stand being in the same room with you
I hate you with everything that’s inside me
But I love you even more
I want you to be here
I want you to be close
I would love to see your temper again
See you longing for me
The way I’ve always been longing for you
I loved you at first sight
And hated you by second
I disgust you
And I would love to make you feel my pain
I still see you every night
Over and over again
But I don’t want to
Cause I don’t need you
I’ve lost you once before
And I will lose you again
The idea of seing you with someone else
Kills me
But I would love to make you feel that way
Come a little closer
Let me look to you in a way no one ever looked at you before
Let me hold you like no one else can
Let me hurt you
The way you’ve hurted me
Come a little closer let me see your eyes
Filling with tears you can’t deny
I know you loved me
Even though you act like you’ve never cared
Come a little closer and feed me with your lies
You lied to me before
And you would do it again
But that won’t stop me from loving you again.
I would die for you
you know I would..

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten