dinsdag 9 november 2010

Gossip Girl


People who really know me may know that I'm addicted to gossip girl. It’s a stupid addiction cause it’s the most girly girl serie you can watch. But I love it. At first I felt a little bit stupid watching it cause I’m not that girly I mean all the rumors all the betraying it isn’t really my thing but I love to watch it. About I year ago I met a boy and at first sight he looked like chuck Bass the most powerful man at the serie. I was a little bit drunk so I forgot his real name but I called him the rest of the evening Chuck. He didn’t mind at all probably because he was drunk too but he liked the serie and I started to identificate him with chuck. Every time I watch the serie I would want to know how things were going with him. Another character at the serie was Blair Waldorf a girl with flair who wanted to be something big something world changing and in the same time she’s the biggest bitch on earth. I always saw myself as someone who would change the world someday and I loved her style and humor so I started to identificate with her. Even though I liked Serena Vander Woodsen much more. In the serie chuck and Blair were partners in crime they always find something to humiliate someone else. I hope I’m not like that but to be honest I can be a bitch sometimes. You’ve always known there was something between that to just like me and the boy I met . Totally unexpected they got together and had the most wonderful relationship you can ever imagine just like I did by the way. But somehow they found out that love isn’t always enough just like we did. It was heartbreaking and I cried with Blair ( yeah I know how stupid that sounds but I knew exactly how she was feeling) Blair and Chuck didn’t get back together but they were watching each other trying to find out what they were doing, who they were dating and what they were feeling. As I watched it, it looked very silly it’s over you don’t go after your ex there’s a reason you two broke up. But of course I did the same. I didn’t even think about it but I really wanted to know how he was doing does he miss me?, is he having fun?, how did his exams go? I could kill myself for asking those questions but I didn’t want to bother him. In the serie Chuck got an accident it almost seemed like he was going to die and Blair didn’t even know what if that would happen to me?!?! It was killing every day I wanted to know more about him did he do anything dangerous? What if he had an accident how long would it take before I would know? Blair and Chuck got together at a rail station in Paris and they talked about what happened they were two new people they’ve changed so much over the summer. I didn’t want to talk to the boy who once meant the world to me he let me down so why should I spent time with him. Of course we did met not at a rail station in Paris but just at my room and we talked about things and some feelings came back. Although I don’t know if those feelings came back by him he kissed me so that should mean something shouldn’t it? In the serie Blair and Chuck started to hate each other. And typically enough I started to hate my boy to he left for a long time and didn’t hold contact with me even though he know I missed him like hell. But now something weird happened in the serie. At the moment Chuck and Blair hated each other the most they couldn’t resist each other and felt in love again. And I can’t help but thinking could this happen to me? I know the chance would be really small and I could say it’s almost impossible while we are not speaking at the moment but I still wonder..   

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten