zaterdag 13 november 2010

good day or bad day be thankful

sometimes you have those days where everything seems to fail big time
you woke up to make the best of the best today but it didn’t work out the way you wanted it. You know you have some money issues but hey your financial support comes in a few days and everything will be just fine. Till you find out your id is coming closer to the date of expiry and buying an new id costs you 40 euro’s four a poor student that’s a lot money especially when you know you still got a few study books you also have to pay. I’m not someone who cares a lot about money but I get a little terrified if I’m not sure I will have enough money for the rest of the month..
then there are more issues..
of course..
I’m having back issues for a long long time and because I’m a little cocky I went through the  pain until it became too much to handle that happened a few weeks ago I couldn’t sit or stand so on a whole day I was lying on the couch or walking through the neighborhood and I don’t like doing nothing on a day. So when I finally freaked myself out after eight weeks I tried to bite through the pain and it works..
Sort off..
But now that I’m picking up my schoolwork again I’m starting to realize that it isn’t that easy to bite through the pain and still do something I like to do..
And I’m not a quitter not at all but it seems so much easier to just leave everything and go. But I never chose the easy way so I probably won’t chose it this time but it makes things a lot harder than it’s supposed to be..
Because of my back issues I’m all the time tired my life seems to be between my bed, school and my laptop and I don’t like that at all..
So I’m starting to feel a little bit miserable..
But I shouldn’t cause there are so many things happening I do love and most of the days I’m so thankful for everything that’s happening right now.
I finally got an appointment in the hospital for anesthesia so my back will feel a lot better in a few weeks at least I hope so..
And I got great friends..
Sitting at home having not much of contact with the rest of the world made me realize who were my real friends..
Who calls me to ask how things are going?
Who writes letters?
It seems like not that much but it shows a lot. Cause real friends are always there they want to know how you’re doing and they care..
So I’m really thankful.
And there are a lot things to look forward to parties, dates, holidays, and of course our own event.
There’s a lot to deal with but there are also a lot of things to be thankful for..

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten