vrijdag 10 december 2010

that one life changing kiss

I love stories with a happy end
Oke, to be honest..
Sometimes it makes me sake all those loving couples who are pretending to have the best days of their lives
But what if they really do?
What if you kiss someone and you know that that person is the one you wanna spent the rest of your life with.
It’s a huge step you know..
And I can’t imagine ever being there
But I love to watch people who just felt in love
That first kiss
The holding hands while you’re walking through the most beautiful places
The blushing
The giggling
It’s just so adorable to see
But what if one kiss can change the rest of your life
Isn’t that a bit scary?
It probably is but you just have to deal with it..
I don’t believe or kiss changed the rest of our lives
But maybe just a little
There’s only one thing I know for sure..
And that’s that I really, really, really like to see you soon <3.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten