zaterdag 4 december 2010

2010 a weird year


You might think I’m losing my way
Or I’m falling apart soon
But none of that is going to happen
It’s just a phase I have to go trough
Nothing special
In a year or so we will be laughing about last year
All the boys who gone by
All the tears that I’ve cried
All the drama in my life
It’s just the way it sometimes has to be
And I will be the first one to admit
That I’ve been acting really stupid
I’ve had my up’s and down
I’ve been head over heels
And heels over head
I broke friendships
And made others much stronger
I’ve finished my first year at school
without passing everything
I started blowing
I quit smoking
I’ve lost my way
But I found a new one
Things happen
Things change
But something will always be the same

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten