woensdag 8 december 2010

those days


Sometimes I have those actions
I do things without even considering the consequences
And I love it
I love moments where I do whatever I want to do
With whoever I want to do it whit
My only problem are my thoughts
They won’t let go of reality when I do something what isn’t totally right
My thoughts bring back memories
Memories of the past or dreams of the future
And because I don’t think about the consequences
It hits me pretty hard when they get me
When I wake up and think of what I did
What I’ve lost
And what I might not should have done
I love my actions at the moment
En sometimes even the day after
But not always
Not at all
But I’m glad I’ve had my actions
I’m glad I make some mistakes
And I have days like this where I could kill myself for my own stupid actions
But I don’t regret it
Not at all

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten