maandag 12 september 2011

playing the blame game


I’m biting on my tongue
cause all these words keep slipping out of my mouth
I’m not trying to hurt you but I just can’t keep it in
you don’t mind your words
and you just don’t have a clue how much it hurts
I try to not make a problem of it
and I keep telling myself he’s not trying to hurt you
but don’t you see that every word makes a little cut into my heart?
and don’t you know that a lot of small cuts make a pretty messy wound
try to understand that I’m just loving you and try to take it in as good as I can
but sometimes it’s just too much
and my heart can’t take it
my tongue will try to protect me and speak out all those thoughts about you
oke, not all..
cause that would mean you never want to hear a thing from me
just keep your words inside and think before you talk
cause otherwise this has been enough

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten