zondag 18 september 2011

a litlle bit crazy maybe

People might think I’m crazy for loving you all over again
after all we’ve been through somehow my feelings stay strong
You broke me down piece by piece and let me down so many times
I found out that I can be happy without you
living my life the way it should be
meet new people, kind people
fall in and out love the way things go sometimes
but somehow you always left a little hole inside of me
not big, not overwhelming or important enough to talk about
but you did.
you treated me like a stranger and that was painful but right at the moment
cause if you didn’t I would yell at you and make it even worse than it already was.
We’ve spent two years apart and that was hard but as I already said just fine
you tried to forget me and I tried to forget you
all that was left were just painful memories not to talk about ever again.
But you came back and pulled me back up
you remembered me of the good times we’ve had in a past life
you showed me how good it was and why it was important to never forget.
and it just felt good.
after all we’ve been through it still feels good sometimes
and not to forget sometimes even worse than I could remember
oke, that’s a lie..
but although somewhere deep inside I still got feelings for you and really, really, really want to try it over again.
I know, more than ever  that we shouldn’t try to make this better.
Cause somehow we will always blow it up
and that’s just fine.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten