zaterdag 21 september 2013

The most beautiful dusty old book I know.

No one can ignore my stupid mood swings the way you do.
You never fight back when I’m mad at you, you’d rather walk away and wait till I’m calmed down.
You say painful things but never with the intention to hurt me, just to be honest.
You don’t like talking about yourself, your feelings or what’s on your mind. You’d rather keep it locked inside. I’ll try my best to figure you out, with little baby steps I started to learn more about you. Started to see what’s going on in your mind. It scares me a lot, cause in your mind there’s no place for me. But that doesn’t mean that you let me down, that you leave me for good. Even though sometimes it feels like you’ve already did. You’re something new, something unexpected. Usually I would have given up on people like you in a second. Cause it’s not always easy to see what you give back. But you give more than I’m able to see. So much more. There is so much I could still learn from you and I’m willing to take these little baby steps to get to know you. I want to know all about you, every little detail in your dark mind. I know that’s not easy for you. You want me to leave but at the same time you want me to stay. Not too far and not too close. I’m like a book at your shelf, a book you can take when you need it, use every word to make you feel better. But the book is getting bigger and some pages are too much ruined to read. You don’t mind, you’re not that curious and you accept the fact that not every page is ready to read. Maybe you don’t make the effort to read them cause you’re hoping that I’ll stop trying to read all of your pages. You’re independent and everyone accepts the fact that you don’t share a lot. Maybe you were hoping that I did the same and maybe I should. But you are way too important to be ignored. I’ve met a lot beautiful people, interesting individuals with their own colors. But you’ve got something I haven’t seen before, ever. Your book might be hard to read but it’s even harder to find and impossible to find something like it. You’re the most beautiful book in my collection and I won’t let you get old and dusty on my shelf. I love you like no one has ever loved you. I’m ready to get through the dusty old pages if you just open up for me.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten