vrijdag 17 mei 2013

I wish you the best.


We’re not the persons we used to be
we’re no lovers
we are fighters
fighting for our right
fighting to be
fighting eachother like ‘we’ never used to be.

But still we feel our hands longing for eachother
Still feel our eyes searching through the crowd
just to meet again, once more.
We’re living in the same city, and sleeping under the same sky
but we are not lovers anymore

We feel the hate running through our veins
the 
screaming heart inside, longing for what used to be
well you could see
the jealousy in his eyes
while his knuckles
are getting paler
you can’t
hurt me anymore.

I moved on and so did you, your missery will not bring me down too
I’ve found someone to love, someone worth dreaming of.
My heart starts beating again and I feel the blood running through my vains
I’m in love again and no one can stop me.
Not even your black broken heart
I wish you the best.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten