zondag 5 juni 2011

my hero


I don’t want you to go and somewhere deep inside I want you to leave this place
The world has brought you so much love, so much to live for but also a lot of grief
You don’t want to leave this place and have some peace for yourself
cause you only think about anyone else
If you could you would take away all the pain in the world and make life just a little bit lighter
just for everyone to be happy
and still while you have so much pain you don’t show..
Cause somewhere there’s someone else having way more pain
As long as you can handle it you have no pain
at least that’s what you trying to believe
I don’t think there is anyone in this world who has a bigger heart than you
you make people feel so much better about themselves and you don’t seem to see it.
If god really has his angels I’m sure you are one of them
You were always a role model, growing up I knew I wanted to be like you
and in some parts I believe I succeed
but it’s only a tiny bit compared to you
I love being over there  and how you’re braiding my hair
When I’m back home after being with you I always feel a little more secure and that’s only because of you..
You know I will love you till the day you die
but I think you’ve did more than enough for this world
I wish you could live another twenty years but not the way you have to live right now
you’re a wonderful person that I will never forget.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten