maandag 16 mei 2011

That's what I feel about you


All that matters is how much I like you

When you’re walking underneath some pink blossom and you feel the first blossom falling down right on the top of your head while the sun is shining right in your face and just for a second you feel totally happy.

That’s what I feel about you

When you’re cycling the long way up the hill and you feel totally out of breath but you know that when you’re up there you will have the nicest view and you will go down the long way that doesn’t seem so long at all, and you feel the wind in your hair. You just feel totally free.

That’s what I feel about you

When you’re having a hard day, trying to do all your homework while you would do anything but your homework anything at all but you know tomorrow you will see everyone again and school just doesn’t feel that bad anymore, and you feel like you can handle it.

That’s what I feel about you

When we’re fighting about everything that pops into our minds and we jell at each other cause we know that the other is so damn wrong. It makes me feel so small and so angry but I know that the only one I want to fight with is you. Cause I love making it up to you.

That’s what I feel about you

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten