woensdag 11 mei 2011

find your god


If this is what you’ve hoped for you might call yourself a happy men.
If you wanted to be alone than this is just it.
If you wanted to find your own way, just walk.
And if you feel improved, maybe you are.
And maybe I could be happy for you,
just because you’ve made yourself happy.
But did you found what you were looking for?
Did you become a better men?
Did you found the right road?
And did you met your god?
What did he say?
Did he approve the choices you’ve made?
Did he help you any further?
And could it be that he mentioned me?
Or send you back down the road, back into my arms?
Cause I respect your choice,
your trip to find yourself.
But I still hope that if you found yourself,
and you feel so much better.
You would see, that the only one who really loved you
 was me.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten