dinsdag 9 augustus 2011

the way we work

You can make things so easy
when I’m confused and don’t know what to do anymore
it’s you who helps me see all my options
and make me choose the right one
When I’m messed up and all I can do is cry
you’re there to just listen to my hurt
when I just want to sit and watch a movie
you sit right beside me..
when I want to help you
you make me feel like I can, even if I just can’t
when I want someone to love
you’re there
But when I tell you what you mean to me
you take a step back
you pull up your wall
and act like we’re just strangers
when I try to break down that wall
you get scared and run away
maybe first start a fight and then run away
but you won’t let me in
not really
and maybe that’s just how it suppose to be with you and me
maybe that’s the way we work

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten